Come Rō with us!
Welcome to Rō Fitness, Austin's local indoor rowing studio, made by rowers!
We bring you total-body cardio that works all the major muscle groups in one workout.
Rō Fitness trainers are experts on injury-preventative rowing technique and and have varied workouts that are tailored to challenge people of all fitness and experience levels.
The studios have changed a bit, since the COVID-19 closure. Check out our reopening plan to see our new class details before booking a class.
- Stick to your new year's resolutions this year! Check us out in Bloomberg Businessweek!
- Join the community! See special updates, social gatherings and get to know your fellow Rō-ers in our new Facebook Group!
- Did you see Rō cofounder, Chelsea Moore on The Today Show?! In case you missed it...
- Rō Made The List! SELF Magazine's 12 Top Rowing Studios You Need To Check Out ASAP!
- Austin Monthly came to visit and listed us as a unique way to get a killer workout! Check it out!
- Row the pounds away... KVUE interviews our cofounder, Chelsea!
- Fit City's Pam Leblanc came to Rō! Check out her take on rowing, without the water in the Austin American Statesman!
- How about a FUN workout, for a change? Austinot covers Rō as a fun way to your resolution.
- Bring a friend and save! Current clients receive a free class for each friend they bring to class! Check the details...
- Kayaking, Rowing and Mimosas @ the Boathouse... check out the new site that details unique space that Rō Downtown calls home.
Yes, the dusty old rowing machine has been plucked from the far corner, emerging in group workouts and boutique studios across the nation, and drawing a crowd of fierce loyalists, many of whom never have and never will pick up an oar.