Join us for some calorie-torching 5,000m races and stay for well-deserved mimosas after your race and support your crew!
How it works:
You'll be racing 5,000m! Exact race times and heats will be announced by September 26.
If you sign up AFTER September 14, there's a chance you won't get your preferred t-shirt size.
How it's different than any other 5,000m race you've done:
We're breaking it down into small groups, to make it the most competitive! We're all here for improvement and a little healthy competition. The small groups allow for us to feel the competition build up as we get closer and closer to the finish line. We need your approximate time and as many stats from the training workouts as possible to assign your heat time.
What: A 5,000 meter race
Your entry gets you...
- You'll be placed in 5 person heats (separated at least 6ft, with plexiglass dividers) with those that have similar times as you! We'll have as many heats as needed to accommodate all sign-ups.
- We'll connect your machine to racing software on the flatscreen, so you can see the stats of the race and see who is in the lead from your screen OR from watching the flatscreen.
- You will be placed in the most appropriate heat based on the times you submit from our weekly long-distance workouts.
- We'll have a Zoom connection on race day so you can start the race with your heat and watch the flatscreen to see who is in the lead and where you stand.
- We will ask that you show your monitor screen, so those that are in your heat can see how you're doing, too.
On Race Day...
We'll have multiple heats, determined by the racing coordinators. Your specific heat time will be assigned one week prior to the event.